THE MINDSET OF A WINNER | Kobe Bryant Champions Advice

THE MINDSET OF A WINNER | Kobe Bryant Champions Advice

Kobe Bryant is the one of the best basketball players the world has ever seen. he is my favorite . his speech which was an interview was an eye-opener for me, and I think you people will feel the same.

KOBE BRYANT MOTIVATION

These words are Kobe bryant's ....
you really want me on the team what's
your approach to recruit me one of the
first place come play with me you want a
second place go somewhere else
like I would watch magic play I'd watch
Michael play and I will see them do
these unbelievable things and I say you
know when I get to that level I don't
know but let's find out
everything was done to try to learn how
to become a better basketball player
everything everything and so when you
have that point of view then literally
the world becomes your library to help
you to become better at your craft so
because you know what she won the
world's giving you exactly the
information 100 better at it because you
know what you're looking for so many
guys tell stories about your work ethic
yeah what was really your work ethic
like and for how long did you stay
disciplined well I mean I mean every day
I mean since 20 years it was an everyday
process and trying to figure out
strengths and weaknesses for example
jumping ability now my vertical was a 40
it wasn't a 46 or 45 my hands are big
but they're not massive right so you got
to figure out ways to strengthen them so
your hands are strong enough to be able
to palm a ball and do the things that
you need to do quickness I was quick but
not insanely quick I was fast but not
ridiculously fast right so I had to rely
on with skill a lot more I had to rely
on angles a lot more I had to study the
game a lot more and but I enjoyed that
though so like from the time I was I
can't remember when I started watching
the game
I studied the game and it just never
changed it's a good separation for me
you know emotionally to be able to put
myself in a place where at practice or
when I'm training or during games I
switched my mind to something else I
switched my mode into something else
right for me it's the equivalent of
Maximus Decimus Meridius and gladiator
picking up the dirt smelling the dirt
let's go
right so that was my mental switch I was
like an actor getting ready for a film
you got to put yourself in that cage
when you're in that cage you are that
character and then when you leave there
is something completely different when
I'm in that cage bro don't touch me
don't talk to me leave me alone
how did you get mentally and emotionally
so strong where it doesn't bother you
well you know it's you got to look at
the reality of the situation you know
like for me it's not you know you kind
of got to get over yourself it's not
about you man like okay you feel
embarrassed you're not that important
get over yourself yeah that's where you
go get over yourself
right like you're worried about how
people may perceive you and like you're
walking around and it's embarrassing
because you shot five air balls get over
yourself
right and then after that it's okay well
why did those air balls happen got it
high school year before we play 35 games
max right week in between space style
plenty of time to rest and the NBA is
back to back to back to back to back to
back to back I didn't have the legs so
you look at the shot every shot was
online every shot was online but every
shot was short I got to get stronger
I got to Train differently the weight
training program that I'm doing I got a
tailor it for an 82-game season so that
when the playoffs come around my legs
are stronger and that ball gets there so
I look at it with rationale say okay
well the reason why I shot airboats
because my ladies aren't there I know
I'll make sure they'll be there that was
it done done where there's some names
that you looked at and says these three
guys or as crazy as I am
I do at the time I deal with what I've
referred to as gold mountain I went to
goat mountain and I talked to magic
Michael Bird Hakeem Olajuwon Jerry West
Oscar Robinson Bill Russell
you know so I would talk to know what
did you do what were your experiences
Michael in particular has become my big
brother it's been my big brother since I
first came in the lead and what was that
process like so I went to them I started
understanding the ins and outs of the
game you know how they approach things
and their level of detail and
obsessiveness and that's what I did the
players that had that passion but
weren't willing to commit their entire
lives to doing that right it's a choice
you have other things your family you
have all these other things that you
have to do the game can't really be your
number one priority and so that's just
looking at that like ma'am this is gonna
be fun
if if I'm buddies with you from high
school if I'm a cousin of yours what
happened to our relationship how did
that gravitate when you went into the
league and you're you're determined to
become the greatest are you determined
to become one the greatest what happens
to our relationship or where suffers it
does stuff oh yeah okay yeah and you
understood that you were okay
yeah and the people that I love you like
friends and family right they know that
about you got it so they let you be you
and when you reconvene you know you pick
back up where you left off but make no
mistake about it everything in between
is lost right so those long-term
relationships the commitment of time of
you know taking baby like I see a lot of
players take vacations with other
players that are close friends and I'll
just take vacations just to take
vacations or just hang out just to hang
out like I'm not I never did that one so
what white white didn't should be there
well because when I retired I didn't
want to have to say I wish I would have
done I don't want that you know
[Music]
you got a lot of people playing their
hard-earned money to come watch it
before perform before sure a job to be
in shape is your job to be strong enough
to perform at that level every single
night and as a competitor I'm not I'm
not ducking like it's not
oh my god I'm my back hurts I'm sore we
got to play Vince Carter and Toronto
Raptors tonight we actually had this
happening we had a game against Toronto
in 2000 and Vince was tearing the league
oh my back was checked jacked like the
perception of that like but Kobe's
missing the game against Toronto Vince
Carter because my back was really
spasming but people who me like what
oh he's ducking Vince excuse me no I
don't think so so I would be in the
layup line like okay there's a lot of
days where you know you can rest and
recover today ain't one of them your
back can bother you any other day that
they bothered me today we're gonna he
gonna have to see me today yeah oh man
yeah if you're looking at a big
investments you got to make what is the
decision-making process there do you
call is there first you do your own
research you take this much time you
call an advisors or is there system you
know it's pretty pretty simple for me
that sits do you understand the business
is it a business that you can help in
some form or fashion whether the
barriers and you to that business
and then the entrepreneurs themselves
the company that itself do they have a
culture that you believe is sustainable
are these leaders people that you
believe in are they people that are
obsessive and in turn have they created
a culture of obsessiveness so I tend to
look at those four factors and that's it
that's big right there by the way I
don't know if you guys caught that right
there that's pretty massive right there
[Applause]
same determination what's your current
work schedule look like today it's it's
uh it's different because I personally
am NOT writing every word of the novels
I am NOT animating the films what I have
to do now is make sure that the people
that we bring in these obsessives that
we bring in or challenging themselves to
do the best job that they think they can
do
that's what I'm there for is for them to
constantly look in the mirror and self
assess and challenge themselves if we
have a project are you saying okay I can
do that that's not the project we want
the projects that say I don't know if I
can animate that I don't know how to
write that story I don't know how to do
that those are the things we want
because through that curiosity you'll
reach a level that you didn't think was
possible and so running the studio
that's what I'm doing you're playing
against the Golden State Warriors score
is 107 109 you guys are close to getting
into the playoffs you know exactly what
happens in the game you go up you're
about to take your shot and then all of
a sudden for your Achilles happens right
he went and hit the free throws and then
you walked off the stage right I win the
trainer's room my kids are in there and
you know they're looking at you and
stuff and I'm looking at them and I'm
like you know all right dad's gonna be
all right
it'd be fine it'll be all right you'll
be all right it'll be all right as a
parent you gotta set the example you
gotta set the example this this is
another obstacle this obstacle cannot
define me it's not gonna cripple me it's
not gonna be responsible for me stepping
away for the game that I love I'm gonna
step away on my own terms
and that's when the decision was made
that do you know what I'm doing it.

This Article has no negative impact on the original works 
This Article is also used for teaching purposes.
It is transformative in nature. I ONLY used bits and pieces of articles to get the point across where necessary.

All credit goes to respective owners. Only for educational purposes.  

Post a Comment

0 Comments